I am a third year PhD student at the University of Maryland working with Dr. Dinesh Manocha in the field of autonomous driving. My current research interest is to come up with formal methods for planning for autonomous vehicles in the presence of human drivers. Previously, I worked on trajectory prediction and tracking using deep learning.
I completed my Masters in CS from UMD in 2018 under the guidance of Dr. Tom Goldstein, and bachelors in ECE from DTU, India in 2016.
Apr 2021  Program Committee member for the ICCV'21 MAIR2 Workshop.
Dec 2020  Selected as UMD's Future Faculty Fellow for 2020.
Nov 2020  Internship at NVIDIA for Summer 2021.
This list may be outdated. Refer to the google scholar page for an updated list.
Socially Aware Autonomous Driving
- CMetric: A Driving Behavior Measure Using Centrality FunctionsRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Trisha Mittal, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in IROS 2020.
- Graphrqi: Classifying Driver Behaviors Using Graph SpectrumsRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Trisha Mittal, Xiaoyu Li, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in ICRA 2020.
- Forecasting Trajectory and Behavior of Road-Agents Using Spectral Clustering in Graph-LSTMsRohan Chandra, Tianrui Guan, Srujan Panuganti, Trisha Mittal, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in RAL/IROS 2020.
- RobustTP: End-to-End Trajectory Prediction for Heterogeneous Road-Agents in Dense Traffic with Noisy Sensor InputsRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Christian Roncal, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in ACM CSCS 2019.
- TraPHic: Trajectory Prediction in Dense and Heterogeneous Traffic Using Weighted InteractionsRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in CVPR 2019.
- RoadTrack: Tracking Road Agents in Dense and Heterogeneous EnvironmentsRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Tanmay Randhavane, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in ICRA 2020.
- DensePeds: Pedestrian Tracking in Dense Crowds Using Front-RVO and Sparse FeaturesRohan Chandra, Uttaran Bhattacharya, Aniket Bera, Dinesh Manocha in IROS 2019.